Saturday, December 8, 2012

[instert title here]

Has anyone else noticed that the hardest time to write is when you WANT to write? I have enjoyed writing my blog so far, but I have to say after working ALL day today, I have zero inspiration. I will say that I was really looking forward to going on a motorcycle ride with my sweet hubby tomorrow, but unfortunately he is helping his uncle out. Looks like this will be a short post today, but from my heart to yours I'd like to leave you with a quote from my all time favorite series...
[yes I am a Harry Potter nerd]

 “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” Albus Dumbledore.


7 comments:

  1. I agree. Writing is so therapeutic for me, and I often want to write when I can't (ie. when I'm at work or over my limit) about things I probably can't (personal readers might get offended, I can't legally write in detail about my work, etc).

    Takes a little renegotiation in my brain to let it be an outlet about other things instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing has always been therapeutic for me as well, but I've never put it out to the world. getting personal is hard, and in the back of my mind I always wonder what someone will think if they read it. <3 Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Love the quote, cute blog :)

    What part of N.C. are you from? I'm from Lexington, I just moved to Fl. though!

    Lots of bloggy love from:
    lovelifeandtruthtells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am originally from Greenville, South Carolina but I live in Asheville NC with my hubby :0

      Its nice to meet a blogger from NC :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Heather! You've won my etsy moleskin notebook giveaway on ladaisi (http://ladaisi.blogspot.com) - congratulations!!

    Drop me a line with your addy and I'll get it shipped!
    ladaisiblog@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again! Just checking in to see if you got my winner message!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so excited! I haven't had a chance to get online bc i have been working like crazy. I sent you an email :)

      Delete