Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Babies


So I watch several shows, and my DVR is sometimes my best friend....but on to my point in Greys Anatomy this week Meredith & Derek are pregnant...and if you watch the show you know they have already adopted a little girl, Zola. I was reading an interview with Ellen Pompeo (who plays Meredith), and she was talking about what was coming next, and it looks like shes actually going to be able to carry this baby, well anyways I was just scrolling through the comments talking about how everyone is excited that they are finally having their baby, and a lot of people arguing back that they already have a baby and this is the second baby. Adoption and having a child are two different things for many different reasons. Most women who want to have a child want the pregnancy to, they want to know the feeling of carrying their child for 9 months and delivering it.The difference between them really all falls on the experience NOT the love for the child. An adopted child should be loved as much as a child that is not adopted! I am just trying to focus on the experience, but either way seeing your child for the first time is the most amazing thing in a persons life. I can not wait to experience it myself. I just think its crazy that even though you have an adopted child, people act as if you carrying a child is more important, when really it is not. Adoption is a miraculous, wonderful thing, the only thing you miss out on is carrying the child in your belly for 9 months, other than that you still can share the same bond and experiences. Well from my heart to yours, just a few thoughts rambling in my brain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment