Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a short update... :)

So It's been a little while since I posted but I am back. Life was hectic with work and Christmas so I'm just going to do an update...

I just want to let everyone know that I am officially a student at South College and will be pursing my degree in Medical Assisting. After a lot of praying and talking with the hubs and parents I decided it was the right place for me to be. I start classes the 10th of January. I'm going to be taking math, English, medical terminology and Anatomy & Physiology. I am super stoked.

My husband is back at work (he was temp laid off) so lets just hope its permanent :)


We have decided that once I finish school and get a job, as long as he is still working we will then start trying for a baby. So that will be in 2014. So I have a lot to look forward to in the next upcoming couple of years.That's not set in stone, just something we have talked about, things may change by then so who knows what's in store, all I can say is I'm excited for the journey.

PS- my only new years resolution is to finish school! 

From my heart to yours....an update on me. :) Whats new for 2013 for yall?


No comments:

Post a Comment